Mark Buckley-Sharp ARPS CPAGB HonPAGB HonMemRPS
Judy Buckley-Sharp LRPS CPAGB APAGB HonMemRPS
Most of our talks are documentaries on the geography, history, culture, language and economics of Turkiye. We take a series of topics based on our extensive research and illustrate them using photographs taken during our many visits to Istanbul, Cappadocia (central region), and Lykia (SW region).
Talks are refreshed as we develop the content and add to the available images. While we hope that all the images in our talks reflect the skills we have learnt, only ‘Our Journey in Printing’ is primarily a presentation and discussion of individual photographs.
Information and Terms
All the information about terms, bookings, costs, equipment etc. is HERE
Each talk is detailed on its own page, with a poster and gallery
- Talk A. Istanbul  & The Bosphorus
- Talk B. Istanbul  & Topkapı Palace
- Talk G. Istanbul  & Shopping
- Talk L. Istanbul  & Fun Fare!
- Talk E. Lykia – Visiting the Past Today
- Talk K. There be Dragons
- Talk N. Lykia – Hidden Corners
- Talk H. Our Journey in Printing
- Talks J. A variety of workshops
- Talks M. Several miscellaneous short presentations
These talks are only offered for bookings with prior discussion